Iced Coffee Popsicles Recipe
- 3 cups fresh-brewed coffee
- ¾ cup half-and-half cream (10% cream)
- ½ cup sugar
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl until everything is completely dissolved.
- Carefully pour the coffee mixture into each popsicle mold until full.
- Cover with tin foil and insert sticks, or cover with a lid and handle (if provided with your molds).
- Freeze until solid, approximately 2 hours.
- To unfreeze, add some hot water into your sink and submerge the mold without going over the top of the molds. After 15-30 seconds, your iced coffee popsicles should slide right out.